Monday, November 16, 2009

When I'm havin' fun ya know I can't conceal it

I'm sorry but if my train of thought veers off it's track it's 'cause the kitty wants to play fetch...seriously.

Dawn's birthday was awesome, great food, great friends...some "juice" when we got back to her place.

My birthday is tomorrow and all I get is the kindergarten teacher from hell bringing her class to the library, a staff meeting after school and another iron drip/injection....lovely...oh well, c'est la vie


We had costume day during "spirit week"...I've never seen so many Hannah Montanas in my life! I was a hippie...wore a wig and everything. LMAO

Still missing the music scene from home but limewire will get me through the rough patches.

Does anyone out there know how to sinc an ipod to a laptop when the ipod is in fact already synced with a desktop that I left in Canada without erasing all the music?

I'm drawing again....I found art supplies! SO HAPPY!!!!!!

When we get paid I'll finally get to paint my apartment!

Also, I'm going to the Irish Society's semi-formal Thursday night...so, I'll look great but there's no way I'm covering my tattoos.

And so ends the random update.

Well, three more...

I found out the kitty is 6 months old not 12 weeks (she's just super stunted).

I've developed an addiction to watching pro-wrestling. Go Matt Hardy!

And I've stopped cutting my hair...so growing it out again.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment