Monday, September 7, 2009

hello again my friend...

It's been a long week and a half...

Dinner was at the Marina Crescent Hotel (dessert was the best part!). That friday night I went shopping with friends and we ate at Ruby Tuesdays...

I missed the entire first week of school because of salmonella poisoning (which I'm still fending off). My boss was pretty cool about it and my library magically reassembled itself while I was out.

I spent a week lying in bed watching nearly every DVD I own...sounds great right? It wasn't...I still can't eat an actual meal...but my friends say I look a little thinner...

My biggest problem is that I've managed to use up 5/6 of my paid sick days for the next year. The good news is that in a week and a half we have a week long holiday!

I'm back on my feet now and at work. We're still putting things away and cleaning up but at least our computer system is up an running.

I'm off to go shopping with Sarah...I'll update if anything fun happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment