Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello out there...

Well, you've found me...how and why we may never know.

In 6 days I, your humble metal addled narrator, will be moving to Kuwait to become the head elementary librarian in an American private school...am I nervous? Well, yeah...I really have no idea what it is that I've gotten myself into.

I guess you could sum me up in a few lines from my favorite Poison song (Fallen Angel):
"Just a small town girl with her whole life
Packed in a suitcase by her feet."

Started packing today...how is it that I own this much stuff?

Anyway it's 2 am right now and there isn't much to tell until the fun really starts next week...so I'll see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and I are just loving this. She thinks you are a gifted writer! Wonder where you got that from!
    She sent Aunt Shirley your blog address.
    We are all waiting for your next entries.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete